Job Ref: NM0718
Starting: 26th March
Working Schedule: Monday – Thursday from 4pm – 8pm
Salary offered: €€€ commensurate upon experience
Lovely family living in Barcelona is seeking a qualified, native English speaking governess, preferably with an acceptable level of German, to help the educational development of their children, g8 and g11 yrs.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to; school pick-ups and drop-offs/attendance of after-school activities, and structuring routines to the children’s educational needs. Occasional errands may be required on the way to the family’s residence.
The ideal candidate is a native English speaker with an intermediate level of German (preferably). An experienced or qualified educator, with a secure understanding of child development.
An excellent part-time opportunity for an educator in Barcelona!
Other: Non-smoker / Happy to run errands
Qualifications / Requirements
- 3 year’s full-time childcare experience in private residences or in schools
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree or higher, in education
- Native English speaker, preferably with a sufficient level of German
- Bright, caring and proactive demeanour
- Demonstrates excellent judgement
- Is legal to work for any employer in the EU
- Paediatric/First Aid Certificate
- Holds a clean background check (CRB)
- Has a minimum of two outstanding contactable references
Nannies & Mannies is a high profile nanny and governess agency, providing premier childcare services throughout Spain, Europe and overseas. We specialise in placing highly experienced UK, European, Australasian and US nannies, including bilingual governesses for private households, estates and corporations of royalty, VIP, celebrities, top executives and professional families. As a specialist nanny and governess agency, Nannies & Mannies has made it our mission to find our clients, trustworthy and qualified nannies who are a perfect fit for each family’s unique requirements.
Join Us Here: