Online Privacy Notice
This Online Privacy Notice is relevant to the information that we collect when you visit Nannies & Mannies main website and other websites that we own or control and link or refer to this Privacy Notice. This Notice explains how this information is processed, as well as the choices available to you regarding the use of the information you provide.
Unless specified on a particular Site, Nannies & Mannies, a subsidiary of Privus Education Group SL (LTD/LLC) (“Nannies & Mannies”), is the data controller for all information gathered under this Notice. Contact information for Nannies & Mannies can be found at the conclusion of this Notice.
This Notice does not pertain to information collected from or about current or former employees, contractors, or volunteers as part of their affiliation with Nannies & Mannies.
Personal Information we collect and process
When you access or use our Sites, we might collect and process various types of information from you.
- Personal Information is any detail that can reasonably identify you. If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), Personal Information encompasses all Personal Data as defined under EEA regulations.
- Sensitive Personal Information includes specific categories of Personal Information (e.g., racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic and biometric data, health data, and data concerning a person’s sex life or sexual orientation) that the law offers enhanced protection for.
A cookie is a compact data file stored on your computer by websites you visit. It facilitates the interaction between the user and the website, optimizing the user experience by recalling certain stored information. Additionally, cookies can transmit portions or all of the stored data to other websites accessed by the user or even to third-party entities.
Classifications of Cookies
- Third-party Cookies: These are set by domains other than the one the user is currently
- Session Cookies: These are temporary and track user actions during a particular browser session. Once the browser is closed, these cookies are automatically deleted.
- Permanent Cookies (Persistent Cookies): These cookies remain stored on the user’s device for a predetermined duration and are activated each time the user revisits the website that generated the cookie.
At Nannies & Mannies, we employ third-party, session, and persistent cookies, along with related technologies, to gather non-personal, aggregate data about the usage patterns of our site visitors. This aids in enhancing user experience by remembering users and their set preferences during subsequent visits. While some cookies vanish when you shut your browser, others remain until they reach their expiration date or are manually deleted. For a comprehensive understanding of cookies, you can explore www.allaboutcookies.org.
In our commitment to improving user experience, we might permit select third parties to set cookies via our sites. This helps us gain deeper insights into site usage and user behavior, and it also allows for tailored advertising. It’s worth noting that these third-party entities might track a user’s online behavior across various websites beyond our control.
Usage of Google Analytics
Nannies & Mannies leverages Google Analytics to refine our site operations, collate demographic insights, and oversee our site’s activity levels. For a comprehensive understanding of how Google employs data from websites that collaborate with it, kindly visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or any subsequent URL that Google might release in the future. If you wish to halt Google Analytics from collecting data during your site visits, you can download and install a specific browser plugin from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Sharing your Personal Information
International Transfer of Personal Information
Personal information provided to us by users outside of the EEA or United States may be transferred to other countries where data protection laws may differ. By giving us your information, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred and processed on servers in such countries. However, we will take all reasonable steps to protect your privacy in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
Collection of Generic Information
We gather generic, non-personal data like browser types and site navigation patterns. This data, consolidated in an aggregated manner, aids us analytically. By understanding user behavior, we enhance our site’s browsing experience, refine content, and optimize our site’s design.
Safeguarding Your Data
At Nannies & Mannies, the protection of your personal details is paramount. We adhere to robust security measures.
Marketing & Communications
Any personal data you provide on our platforms, including names, addresses, and other contact details, may be harnessed by Nannies & Mannies for in-house marketing, developmental initiatives, addressing queries, processing transactions, and delivering exceptional customer support. If you prefer not to receive marketing communications, simply “unsubscribe” following the steps provided in any promotional email from us.
EEA Data Subject Rights
For individuals in the European Economic Area (EEA), you possess specific rights concerning your Personal Data, in line with applicable laws:
1. Right to Access
You can request an overview of your Personal Information in our custody. We’ll clarify if we are processing it and furnish additional details such as its categories, origin, the rationale for processing, retention timeline, and any transfers to non-EEA regions, all within the parameters of relevant legal frameworks.
2. Right to Amend
If any Personal Information we hold is inaccurate, we pledge to correct it swiftly upon your request.
3. Right to Deletion
Under certain conditions, we’ll delete your Personal Information:
- If it’s not required anymore.
- If you retract the permission allowing its processing.
- If you oppose its processing and there’s no prevailing valid reason to proceed.
- If it’s been processed against the law.
- If we’re legally mandated to erase it.
- Should we have shared your data with third parties, we’ll inform them of your deletion request.
However, we might retain your data if it’s vital:
- For meeting our legal duties.
- For potential or ongoing legal proceedings. • For fraud detection and prevention.
- For public interest tasks.
4. Right to Limit Processing
Under specific scenarios, you can ask us to curtail processing your Personal Information:
- If you question its accuracy.
- If it’s been processed unlawfully and you prefer restriction over erasure.
- If we no longer need it but you do for legal reasons.
- If you’ve objected to its processing, and we’re assessing whether our valid reasons override yours.
5. Notification Rights
When possible, we’ll inform you about any corrections, deletions, or restrictions applied to your data.
6. Right to Data Portability
Upon request, we’ll supply your Personal Information in a user-friendly, machine-readable format under particular conditions.
7. Right to Object
If we process data based on our valid interests, you reserve the right to oppose this.
8. Automated Decision-making Rights
You won’t be subjected to decisions (including profiling) solely based on automated processing, unless you’ve explicitly consented or it’s essential for a contract.
9. Right to Withdraw Consent
You can revoke any previously granted consent. This revocation won’t affect any prior data processing activities. We might still use anonymized data that can’t identify you.
10. Right to Lodge Complaints
If our actions or responses aren’t satisfactory, you can lodge a complaint or seek counsel from a regulatory authority or initiate legal action against us.
To address any queries or exercise any of these rights, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll reply promptly in line with legal constraints. Exercising these rights is usually free of charge unless otherwise communicated.
We retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the specific purpose for which it was gathered. We may also keep your records if legally mandated or to fulfill a legitimate interest.
For further details on how we collect and process your Personal Information, or if you have any complaints, please contact email@example.com. If you are currently affiliated with Nannies & Mannies, please contact us directly for further assistance.
The effective date of this policy is January 1, 2023.