Location: Costa Brava, SPAIN
A number of Ultra High Net Worth, Celebrity, VIP Families vacationing on the Costa Brava looking for “on call” nannies to join their families, given 48hrs notice. Pay is €€€ POA, with contract duration ranging from 1 day – 1 month, with schedules requiring the utmost flexibility. They need people who can be proactive and professional, intelligent and discreet, as well as meticulous in their communication and follow-up and the ability to take direction very well; no questions asked.
Benefits provided; return ticket, social security, accommodation, payroll service etc. A valid passport is also required as families travel often and you will go with them, days at a time.
Typical responsibilities include full supervision of the children, bath and bed routine, meal prep, plan and execute age appropriate activities for the children, light housekeeping pertaining to the children’s areas (bedrooms, play areas, closets, laundry) ensure all clothes are clean, not damaged and fit, ensure completion of homework/study, instill proper manners and etiquette at the family’s residence and in public.
Additional responsibilities may include, but not limited to, creating and managing inventories, grocery shopping, scheduling play dates and events. Help with packing for trips, house sitting if not expected to accompany the family, management of calendars, ensuring scheduling conflicts do not occur between parents and children in situations where everyone needs to be present.
Communication is vital to these families, photos and updates to the parents are imperative, this is not a ‘hand off my child to you for the day’ position; they want to remain very much informed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right people and can provide a springboard for those interested in a long term, high profile position in Spain or abroad.
We are looking to interview now, if you’re interested and meet all the criteria, please do not hesitate to reach out with a resume, references, certifications and letters of recommendation.
- Caregiver must be aged 23 – 40
- Caregivers must have a minimum of 3 years’ professional childcare experience as a full-time Nanny + qualification (University or alike) or 5 years’ professional childcare experience as a full-time Nanny (preference will be given to applicants with high profile references)
- Caregiver must be fluent/native in English (preference will be given to bilingual applicants, specifically those who speak Spanish, Russian, German or French)
- Caregiver must be able to take on commitment within 48hrs notice – travel ready
- Caregiver preferably able to drive (not essential)
- Caregiver must be an EU or UK Citizen or Legal Resident
- Caregiver must have a minimum of three outstanding references
- Caregiver must have a valid CRB / DBS or Police check
- Caregiver must have a clean criminal record and motor vehicle record
- Caregiver must hold a current CPR / First Aid Certificate
- Caregiver must have professional childcare experience as a full-time Nanny