Location: Costa Brava, SPAIN
Starting: July onwards
A number of Ultra High Net Worth, Celebrity, VIP Families on the Costa Brava looking for full-time nannies to join their families. Pay is €€€ POA, with contract durations ranging from 1 month – 1 year, with schedules requiring the utmost flexibility. They need people who can be proactive and professional, intelligent and discreet, as well as diligent in their communication and follow-up and the ability to take direction very well; no questions asked.
Benefits provided; return ticket, social security, accommodation, payroll service etc. A valid passport is also required as families travel often and you will go with them, for weeks at a time.
Typical responsibilities include full supervision of the children, bath and bed routine, meal prep, plan and execute age appropriate activities for the children, light housekeeping pertaining to the children’s areas (bedrooms, play areas, closets, laundry) ensure all clothes are clean, not damaged and fit, ensure completion of homework/study, instil proper manners and etiquette at the family’s residence and in public.
Additional responsibilities may include, but not limited to, creating and managing inventories, grocery shopping, scheduling play dates and events. Help with packing for trips, housesitting if not expected to accompany the family, management of calendars, ensuring scheduling conflicts do not occur between parents and children in situations where everyone needs to be present.
Communication is imperative to these families, photos and updates to the parents are vital, this is not a ‘hand off my child to you for the day’ position; they wish to remain very much informed.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidates and can provide a springboard for those interested in furthering their career as a high profile position.
We are looking to interview now, if you’re interested and meet all the criteria, please do not hesitate to reach out with a resume, references, certifications and letters of recommendation – register here.
- Caregiver must be aged 23+
- Caregivers must have a minimum of 3 years professional childcare experience as a full-time Nanny + qualification (University or alike) or 5 years professional childcare experience as a full-time Nanny (preference will be given to applicants with high profile references)
- Caregiver must be fluent/native in English (preference will be given to bilingual applicants, specifically those who speak Spanish, Russian, German or French)
- Caregiver must be able to take on long term commitment, where travel is involved
- Caregiver preferably able to drive (not essential)
- Caregiver must be an EU or UK Citizen or Legal Resident
- Caregiver must have a minimum of three outstanding references
- Caregiver must have a valid CRB / DBS or Police check
- Caregiver must have a clean criminal record and motor vehicle record
- Caregiver must hold a current CPR / First Aid Certificate
- Caregiver must have professional childcare experience as a full-time Nanny
Nannies & Mannies is a high profile nanny and governess agency, providing premier childcare services throughout Spain, Europe and overseas. We specialise in placing highly experienced UK and European nannies, including bilingual governesses for private households, estates and corporations of royalty, VIP, celebrities, top executives and professional families. As a specialist nanny and governess agency, Nannies & Mannies has made it our mission to find our clients, trustworthy and qualified nannies who are a perfect fit for each family’s unique requirements.
Join Us Here: