Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Starting: August/September 2017
Working hours: Negotiable
Employment type: Full-time (12 months and longer)
Professional parents of a 9-year-old boy are looking for a wonderful candidate who is organised, thoughtful, and energetic to work with additional staff in their beautiful home.
The ideal nanny will interact confidently with the well rounded and cultured child! They will also manage housekeeping tasks and cleanliness of the home (i.e. groceries, meal prep, maintaining the general tidiness of the home, deep cleaning, trash removal, organization, and household cleaning tasks.) The nanny may be asked to assist with school runs and taking the child to extra school activities. The ideal candidate is up-to-date on the latest cleaning methods, and is excited to step in and help out in this large home!
The family is looking for a housekeeper who will keep their home sparkling clean, and maintain its general tidiness! The right candidate will also have the ability to make good judgment calls and take ownership of their role in the family as an active and creative nanny, while collaborating with parents and other domestic staff alike. The overarching objective for the nanny is to support the family and keep the home spotless and clean.
Schedule will be combined with that of another manny (days and hours to be negotiated) when the school year is in session, with flexibility required during periods of travel and in summer months.
Compensation will commensurate with experience. Benefits offered.
*This is a live-in position where the nanny/housekeeper can afford the benefit of her own large private guest home adjacent to the main house .*
- Engaging children in age appropriate activities
- Transporting the children to and from classes and activities
- Meal preparation
- Maintaining the general tidiness of the home
- General housekeeping tasks
- Trash removal/recycling
- Implementing new organizational methods
- Valid driver’s license
- At least two years professional childcare experience
- A genuine love for children with a kind and caring demeanor
- Creative, extroverted and always looking for fun and imaginative ways to engage the child
- Knowledge of new cleaning techniques and methods
- Valid passport or residence/working visa, driver’s license and clean driving record
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Has a minimum of two outstanding references
- Must be animal friendly
- Is able to take on long term commitment
Nannies & Mannies is a high profile nanny and governess agency, providing premier childcare services throughout Spain, Europe and overseas. We specialise in placing highly experienced UK, European and US nannies, including bilingual governesses for private households, estates and corporations of royalty, VIP, celebrities, top executives and professional families. As a specialist nanny and governess agency, Nannies & Mannies has made it our mission to find our clients, trustworthy and qualified nannies who are a perfect fit for each family’s unique requirements.
Join Us Here: