Job Ref: NM617
Starting: November 1st
Working Schedule: 2 days – approx 8 hrs daily
Salary offered: € Competitive
A caring family are seeking a Spanish native speaking nanny to immerse their delightful 9-year-old daughter in the rich culture of Barcelona, over two days.
While in sole charge the nanny’s responsibilities will include, but not limited to; pick up and drop off each day, meal times, organisation of culturally stimulating and fun activities, as well as transport from one activity to the next.
The ideal candidate enjoys young children, loves adventures, possesses an in-depth understanding of Barcelona’s cultural monuments, museums and parks, preferably holds formal qualifications in childcare/education and is trustworthy.
An exciting temporary role, for the right candidate!
Accommodation: Live out
Other: Holds a valid driving license / Non-smoker / Loves Barcelona culture
Qualifications / Requirements
- 3 year’s full-time professional childcare experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in education
- Bright, caring and positive demeanour
- Demonstrates excellent judgement
- Is legal to work for any employer in the EU
- Paediatric/First Aid Certificate
- Holds a clean background check
- Has a minimum of two outstanding contactable references
- Holds a valid EU driver’s licence
Nannies & Mannies is a high profile nanny and governess agency, providing premier childcare services throughout Spain, Europe and overseas. We specialise in placing highly experienced UK and European nannies, including bilingual governesses for private households, estates and corporations of royalty, VIP, celebrities, top executives and professional families. As a specialist nanny and governess agency, Nannies & Mannies has made it our mission to find our clients, trustworthy and qualified nannies who are a perfect fit for each family’s unique requirements.
Join Us Here: