Location: Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS
Starting: June 2017
Working hours: 5 days a week (min 40 hrs)
Employment type: Permanent / full-time (12 months and longer)
Salary: 500€ net per week
A family in Amsterdam are looking for a happy and athletic live-out Nanny to care for their two primary school aged children. The Nanny will be required 5 days a week on a flexible schedule. The Nanny will be responsible school runs by bike, taking the children to after school lessons and activities such as sports practices, organising and supervising playdates, helping with homework, preparing meals and snacks for the children, ensuring the children have their things organised for the next day, arts and crafts, taking the children to parks and playgrounds, playing active games, organising day trips to museums and to the zoo when the children are on holiday and helping with the evening routine. The family is looking for someone who is flexible to travel with them throughout Europe and to America throughout the year. The family would like someone to join them as soon as possible and are willing to negotiate an accommodation allowance to the right candidate.
We are looking to interview now, if you’re interested and meet all the criteria, please forward us your resume, references, certifications and letters of recommendation – register here.
- Caregiver must be aged 23 – 35
- Caregivers must have a minimum of 3 years professional childcare experience as a full-time Nanny + qualification (university or alike) or 5 years professional childcare experience as a full-time Nanny (preference will be given to candidates with exceptional references)
- Caregiver must be fluent/native in English (preference will be given to bilingual applicants, specifically those who speak Dutch)
- Caregiver must be able to take on long term commitment, where travel is involved
- Caregiver must be able to drive
- Caregiver must be an EU or UK Citizen or Legal Resident
- Caregiver must have a minimum of three outstanding references
- Caregiver must have a valid CRB / DBS or Police check
- Caregiver must have a clean criminal record and motor vehicle record
- Caregiver must hold a current CPR / First Aid Certificate
- Caregiver must be a confident swimmer
Nannies & Mannies is a high profile nanny and governess agency, providing premier childcare services throughout Spain, Europe and overseas. We specialise in placing highly experienced UK and European nannies, including bilingual governesses for private households, estates and corporations of royalty, VIP, celebrities, top executives and professional families. As a specialist nanny and governess agency, Nannies & Mannies has made it our mission to find our clients, trustworthy and qualified nannies who are a perfect fit for each family’s unique requirements.
Join Us Here: