Job Ref: NM1018
Location: Monaco and Ibiza
Working Schedule: 6 days per week, with flexible hours. Availability for travel when required.
Salary offered: Commensurate upon experience
Lovely high profile family living in both Monaco and Ibiza are seeking an experienced nanny to care for two children ages 6 months and 2.5 years old.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to; all nursery duties, morning/evening and sleep routines, preparing or overseeing meals, structuring time to include learning through play and other age-appropriate activities as the children enter each developmental stage. Child-related cleaning and organising, including children’s laundry, is required, to support housekeeping staff.
The ideal candidate is a fluent speaker of English, has at least five years experience with infants/toddlers in private families, and holds formal childcare qualifications. They have a calm, intuitive, caring and discreet nature, as well as a love for the job. They are very flexible, as the family travel frequently between homes and further abroad.
An exceptional opportunity for the right candidate!
Accommodation: Private bedroom and a bathroom are provided at each residence and during travel abroad, with the possibility of a separate apartment in the future.
Other: Non-smoker / Cook / Animal-friendly / Happy to travel
Interviews with family are to commence ASAP!
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5 years’ professional childcare experience with infants and toddlers
- Holds childcare or education qualifications
- Bright, caring and positive demeanour
- Demonstrates excellent judgement
- Is legal to work for any employer in the EU
- Paediatric/First Aid Certificate
- Holds a clean background check
- Holds a valid UK or EU drivers licence
- Has a minimum of two outstanding contactable references