Job Ref: NM0918
Location: Strasbourg, France
Starting: April 1st
Working Schedule: Monday – Friday from 6:30 am – 12:00 pm and from 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm (including occasional Saturday mornings)
Salary offered: Commensurate upon experience
A busy family living in Strasbourg is seeking a native English, French or German speaking nanny housekeeper, to keep their house in order and help care for their three children, b5, g4 and b11 months.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to; school pick-ups and drop-offs, child minding, children’s laundry and considerable house keeping. Cooking is not required.
The ideal candidate is a native English, French or German speaker, who is a happy, responsible, efficient and reliable person, that completes work with minimal supervision. Has sufficient experience as a nanny and who is content to muck in where needed.
An great opportunity for a dedicated candidate, in a picturesque part of France!
Accommodation: Private bedroom and shared bathroom provided
Other: Non-smoker / Happy to travel
Qualifications / Requirements
- A minimum 2 year’s childcare experience in private residences
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree or diploma, in childcare or education
- Native English, French or German speaker
- Bright, caring and proactive demeanour
- Demonstrates excellent judgement
- Is legal to work for any employer in the EU
- Paediatric/First Aid Certificate
- Holds a clean background check (CRB)
- Has a minimum of two outstanding contactable references
Nannies & Mannies is a high profile nanny and governess agency, providing premier childcare services throughout Spain, Europe and overseas. We specialise in placing highly experienced UK, European, Australasian and US nannies, including bilingual governesses for private households, estates and corporations of royalty, VIP, celebrities, top executives and professional families. As a specialist nanny and governess agency, Nannies & Mannies has made it our mission to find our clients, trustworthy and qualified nannies who are a perfect fit for each family’s unique requirements.
Join Us Here: