Job Ref: NM0518
Starting: April (interviews to commence ASAP)
Working Schedule: 5 days per week, 8 hours daily
Salary offered: €€€ Commensurate upon experience
A lovely family in Munich are seeking an experienced Spanish and German speaking Maternity Nanny to care for one infant G, expected mid-March.
The ideal candidate has substantial experience with infants and/or is a qualified maternity or newborn carer . Responsible for all nursery duties, bathing, establishing feed/nap routine, outdoor walks, mat exercises and adjusting routine as baby grows. Primary responsibility is ensuring that the child develops and grows learning languages in a natural way.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate!
Accommodation: Private bedroom provided (the option to live-out is also negotiable)
Other: Non-smoker / Light housekeeping / Happy to travel
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum 3 year’s professional childcare experience
- Preferably holds qualifications as a maternity/newborn specialist, ealry years childcare or education
- Native Spanish speaker or equivalent and good level of spoken German
- Bright, caring and positive demeanour
- Demonstrates excellent judgement
- Is legal to work for any employer in the EU
- Paediatric/First Aid Certificate
- Holds a clean background check
- Has a minimum of two contactable references
Nannies & Mannies is a high profile nanny and governess agency, providing premier childcare services throughout Spain, Europe and overseas. We specialise in placing highly experienced UK, European, Australasian and US nannies, including bilingual governesses for private households, estates and corporations of royalty, VIP, celebrities, top executives and professional families. As a specialist nanny and governess agency, Nannies & Mannies has made it our mission to find our clients, trustworthy and qualified nannies who are a perfect fit for each family’s unique requirements.
Join Us Here: